It’s Bellabox time again! Find out what I got in my August box below!
So, here’s what I got in my box:
1. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion – 29ml sample
2. Sleek Makeup Kajal Eyeliner in ‘Nocturnal’- full size – RRP$9.95
3. Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser – 25ml sample
4. OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo – 60ml sample
5. OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner – 60ml sample
6. Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish in ‘280 Plum Paradise’ – full size – RRP$5.95
7. Palmer’s Cocoa Body Butter – 5ml sample
If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you might remember that I was pretty disappointed with last month’s Bellabox. While this month’s is a little better, I’m still not super impressed. I think I will give Bellabox one more shot but if there’s no improvement next month, I think I’ll be unsubscribing, which is a shame because I absolutely loved Bellabox for a long time and it’s only been the last couple of months that it’s gone down hill.
Having said that I am excited to try the Sleek Kajal Eyeliner and the Moroccan Argan Oil samples, so that’s something!
To check out Bellabox – click here.
If you’re subscribed to Bellabox, what did you get in your box? What are your favourite beauty boxes (that ship to Australia)? – I might need to try something new 🙂
Thanks so much for reading lovelies 🙂 xx