Check out what I ordered from iHerb recently!
Okay, if you haven’t heard of iHerb before, where have you been? haha well, it’s a website, based in the USA, that sells beauty, hair, skincare, vitamins, health, and pet supplies etc. They have an awesome range of cosmetics – including Real Techniques, Physicians Formula and Elf – and their prices are AMAZING! So much cheaper than in Australian stores!
So, I recently place an order and thought I would show you all what I got!
1. Reviva Labs Cream Hydratante Hydrating Night Cream, 42gm – $9.80
2. Elf Cosmetics Lipstick in Voodoo – $1.99
3. Elf Cosmetics Lipstick in Classy – $1.99
4. Elf Cosmetics Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Flirty and Girly – $2.99
5. Elf Cosmetics Blush in Fuchsia Fusion – $3.00
6. Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Powder in Light – $14.35
7. Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush in Rose – $12.43
8. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Miracle Complexion Sponge – $6.00
Shipping for this lot was only $8.00 and arrived in less than a week, which is awesome considering it came all the way from the US!
If you’d like to place an order with iHerb you do so here and use the coupon code PGC207 to receive $5-$10 off your first order (depending on how much you spend).
What’s your favourite online beauty store?
Thanks for reading lovelies! xx