I don’t have a massive perfume collection like some beauty bloggers, but I do have a few that I really love, so I thought I would tell you all a little bit about them!
Firstly, I store all my perfume’s on this glass cake stand on top of my dresser. I have a few fashion-themed coffee table books sitting underneath it.
So here’s a list of the perfume’s I own!
1. Vera Wang Princess – I got this for Christmas a couple of years ago and it came in a gift set with body lotion, shower gel and a little travel size perfume as well. This has a really nice, warm floral smell. It’s not sweet but it’s pretty – if that makes sense (I’m pretty bad at describing scents lol!)
2. Vera Wang Pink Princess – I got this the Christmas after I received the one above. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the adorable sparkly pink bottle? eeeeeekkkk! Anyway, this one has more of a fruity scent than the above, but it’s still grown up – it doesn’t leave you smelling like a five years old who just spilt fruit salad down their front!
3. Burberry Touch for Women – This one is a much more mature scent – it’s not playful like the Vera Wang perfumes. I guess it’s a bit more serious. When I smell it I think of high-powered business women going to important dinners with clients. haha that’s not really a description but more of a weird analogy… anyway….
4. Kylie Minogue Pink Sparkle – This is one of the first ‘proper’ perfumes I ever bought. I purchased it myself at the post-Christmas sales one year. This is a little bit fruity and a little bit floral… and also a bit musky? I don’t know but it smells nice, and it has a cute bottle haha!
5. Endless by Sarah Jessica Parker (the lovely collection)– I picked this up on clearance a few years ago (which is weird because they still sell it now). This one has more of a fruity-sweet smell. I think I bought it for the bottle, with it’s adorable purple flowers, but it actually smells pretty good, and different from the rest of my perfumes because it’s quite sweet.
6. And last but not least, I have a bunch of your stock-standard, who doesn’t have a drawer full of these? Samples! I got pretty much all of these from my beauty subscription boxes (Bellabox, Lust Have It and Her Fashion Box). Every now and then, when I feel like using something different to my own collection, I’ll delve into this little box and try something new 🙂
So, there you have it! My minimal perfume collection. I’d like to start collecting a few more perfume’s because I love how they look as decor, and I never leave home without perfume so it’s good to mix up the scent so those around me don’t get too sick of it! haha!
Let me know in the comments what perfume you think I should try next!
Thanks for reading lovelies!