Take a look at the goodies I received in my June HerFashionBox (HFB)!
HFB is a monthly subscription beauty and fashion box available in Australia. It costs $39.95 per month and comes with 2 fashion items and 4-5 beauty items. There are three ‘themes’ available to suit your personal style – feminine, classic and trendy.
I’m subscribed to the feminine box, so here’s what I got this month!
The first fashion item, and my persona favourite for this month is this ADORABLE felt fedora! It’s so chic and perfect for this chilly winter days!
The second fashion item this month is this gorgeous tan belt with gold hardware. It has plenty of holes so it would fit a range of body shapes and sizes and it’s nice and thin, which is really in style right now and looks great with dresses and skirts.
1. BioElixiar Body Shaper Stretch Mark Diminishing Creme – Full Size – RRP$39 AND $20 BioElixiar voucher to spend online.
2. Artiste by Manicare Kabuki Bronze Brush #15 – RRP$23.95
3. Klorane Pomegranate Shampoo (25ml sample) and Conditioner (10ml sample)
4. Klorane Nourishing Mango Butter Shampoo (25ml sample) and Conditioner (10ml sample)
5. Montagne Jenesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask – Full Size – RRP$3.99
6. Designer Brands Lipstick in Coral Reef – Full Size – RRP$unknown
To find out more about HFB, or to subscribe to receive your own box click here!
Thanks for reading lovelies!